Monday, July 16, 2007

.Missing Saipan.



Hi, this is me with my youngest son, Enoch. Notice he looks haole BUT we will visit Saipan soon to give him the much needed tan. It has been 2 1/2 years since I have visited home and I am so, so missing Saipan. I love this site welovesaipan.com because that says it ALL! Loving and missing Saipan.






Me and my youngest brother Brian, on his graduation night. We missed out on the local way of doing things (bar-be-cue and TONS of friends). So we opted for Tepanyaki. Boy do I miss the Island Fiesta's. But I don't miss the extra pounds. Still trying to loose the baby fat.







And this is my 13 year old son, Deven, who was the only one of the 6 boys (SHOCK!!) who was born in Saipan. He claims to be the true Chamorro. :) My 18 year old boy, Raymond, will argue on that one since he lived longer in Saipan.





4 comments:

Jodene Atalig said...

Hi sis!

Great job on your blog site, it looks cool and great that you're posting up something on the internet that your fellow siblings, familia and friends can go on to see how you're doing. Hmmm... we all should have something like this. (HINT TO EVERYONE READING THIS COMMENT BESIDES CAR. lol)

Anyhoos, don't forget to send my pics and video clips. It's WAY over due.

Love ya much,

Jodene

boss 5_0 said...

Nice -- very Nice Blogspot -- Thanks for the link...

Sisi and I are behind the blog curve, but lookin into one as well.

Nice pic of the DEV --

Any of the NICK?

Utah looks really nice as well..

Regards to John and all the boys..

Anonymous said...

Hello Carlene,

It's great to see your blogging. I added your blog to my personalized google homepage.

I like the thing about Deven being the only "true Chamorro."

It's great to see that the boys are doing well. I was very surprised when I heard you had another child. My only question: How many more?

Good job on the blog. I can't wait to read more about you and the family. I miss you guys a lot.

Sincerely,

Travis C

DATALIG said...

Missing Saipan, huh? Me too.

Love the pictures and the updates.

Keep in touch.

Love you Sis.

David