Monday, September 3, 2007

The other son....Nicholas.


This is my other son, Nick. It took me awhile to find a picture of him that won't make him upset with me. He is the son that is always worried about his good looks. :)

As tradition, we always make homemade chocolate cake from scratch...no Betty Crocker for this occasion. And then we give out the presents. You know when they are getting older when the only presents they want are VERY EXPENSIVE (four wheeler, Krazer, XBox 360, and ofcourse, name brand clothes). This year, we got him a bunch of clothes....and that was no cheap thing either. I am grateful for good sons that say, "It's the thought that counts, Mom." Like my son...Nick. :) Raymond's birthday is coming up...he is in Korea so he will just get good ole money and then there is Deven. Hope he is reading this so he too may say.... "It's the thought that counts, Mom. " Uh huh. :)

2 comments:

DATALIG said...

Nick has really grown up to be a very handsome boy. Tell him I miss him and by the way, the picture of him looks great.

Jodene Atalig said...

I love nick.... (and raymond, deven, johnjohn, teancum AND enoch too as far as your kids go at least. lol.)