Monday, August 11, 2008

Nicholas Francis Alvarez

WOW! It has been over a month since I have blogged. Quite honestly I could not find recent pictures of Nick on my computer. So I had to take pictures of him when he came back from one week of backpack camping! Yup, they packed everything they needed to survive in a pack. Amazing, don't you think?





He is the kid who does not mind having pictures taken of him. He actually complained that I don't have enough family pictures hung up in our home. He is so right. So we had these family pictures taken (most especially to please him) and guess where they are. In my closet! Am I bad? I did not put them up yet...because this is so stupid (I know) but I am not too sure where to hang it. I have an idea but that wall needs to be painted first. I really should just put it up. It's not small though and so I struggle of just doing it.

Anyway, Nick is 16 (born March 5th) and he is one funny kid. He is also very friendly and kind to others. I do have to admit he makes a pretty darn good babysitter, too. The time is ticking and soon he will be off to college and then on a mission. Oh boy, he is growing too fast!

Nick has been saving for a car and every moment he has, he is on my computer looking up cars. The car is wants is an Audi. Anything Audi...even a station wagon Audi...okay, maybe not that...but all I hear him say is "Audi, Audi, Audi" That I just want to Shouty at him. (By the way, that is suppose to rhyme.)

Love you Nick...with an Audi or without.
Mom

No comments: