Monday, October 1, 2007

The Roller Coaster Blues....















So the story goes like this.... my two boys Nick (picture on the left) and Deven (picture on the right) kept bugging me and bugging me to ride a roller coaster. So I did, and it's obvious what happened next. I was sick (throw up and all - yuck!).

Oh, just so you know the coaster looped upside down 2 times which caused me to get sick. Darn, I guess I am not that young anymore. My boys don't believe me, that in my younger days I could take on any ride. David, you have to vouch for me so they know I am for real.


Luckily, my husband was there to help me out. He stayed with me while the boys went on more rides. What an awesome man he is.

But...I am better off on my own. And NO the liquid on the ground is not from me. That's spilled soda. You know I am sick and the world is spinning if I am willing to sit just about anywhere. I guess, it's the end of upside down roller coaster rides for me.

1 comment:

Jodene Atalig said...

That's too bad, Carlene. :) Guess it'll be Auntie Jodene and the boys on those roller coasters!!! (Joe is content to stay close to the ground. lol)