Tuesday, October 2, 2007

So I am not a barber....

After breakfast (pancakes and peaches), it was obvious that Enoch needed to be cleaned up and get his first haircut. I was tired of his hair in front of his eyes. So I felt inspired to use my haircutting skills and do it myself.

So we clean up all the syrup on him. And he was happy. Plus, he loves the camera...he's such a flirt.














Now...the drum roll..Mommy is going to cut that hair. Bumbumbumbumbum, bumbumbumbumbum...(this is suppose to be the sounds of a drum). :)





Aaaaaahhhggg! It's not that bad is it? So his bangs are a bit too short...but at least we can see his beautiful eyes, don't you think?

Well, his two brothers were my support. They didn't think it was too bad. But I could just hear the older boys, "Mom! Are you for real??? What'd you do that for!"

And I was right...they and many others claim I am not a barber. Oh well, his hair will always grow back.

3 comments:

Jodene Atalig said...

In 15 years or so, I'm sure Enoch might have some thoughts on your hair cutting skills. lol. He's such a cutie though! Aww... I miss him! (and all the other boys too, of course)

DATALIG said...

He's such a cutie.....just wanna squeeze him.

tetinggirl said...

Kulan ha si Johnjohn anai neneni.